White Sox vs Indians Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for 2020 MLB Game
By Max Staley
White Sox vs Indians Game Info
Chicago White Sox (1-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (2-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, July 27, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
White Sox vs Indians Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: CHW: (+114) | CLE: (-132)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-172) | CLE: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHW: (15%) | CLE: (85%)
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Dylan Cease (4-7, 5.79 ERA) | CLE: Aaron Civale (3-4, 2.34 ERA)
World Series Odds: CHW: (+3300) | CLE: (+2300)
White Sox vs Indians Betting Trends
- The White Sox covered the spread (run line) in 48.4 percent of their games last season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Detroit covered the spread (run line) in 41.0 percent of its games last season (No. 30 in MLB).
- The White Sox hit the over in 48.4 percent of their games last season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
- Detroit hit the over in 46.7 percent of its games last season (No. 25 in MLB).
White Sox vs Indians Stats
- The White Sox averaged 4.40 runs per game last season (No. 24 in MLB).
- The White Sox surrendered 5.17 runs per game last season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Detroit averaged 3.61 runs per game last season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Detroit surrendered 5.68 runs per game last season (No. 28 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.