MLB action on Sunday includes the Chicago White Sox facing the Cleveland Guardians.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
White Sox vs Guardians Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (62-59) vs. Cleveland Guardians (64-56)
- Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- Venue: Progressive Field -- Cleveland, Ohio
- Coverage: Peacock
White Sox vs Guardians Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-126) | CLE: (+108)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+132) | CLE: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
White Sox vs Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Dylan Cease (12-5) for the Chicago White Sox, and Aaron Civale (2-5) for the Cleveland Guardians.
White Sox vs Guardians Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (51.8%)
White Sox vs Guardians Moneyline
- Chicago is a -126 favorite on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a +108 underdog at home.
White Sox vs Guardians Spread
- The Guardians are hosting the White Sox, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Guardians are +132 to cover the spread, and the White Sox are -160.
White Sox vs Guardians Over/Under
- The White Sox-Guardians contest on August 21 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under at -115.
White Sox vs Guardians Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 64 games this year and have walked away with the win 37 times (57.8%) in those games.
- Chicago has a mark of 32-23 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have gone over in 46 of their 108 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Guardians have not played as the moneyline underdog so far this season.
- Cleveland has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Oddsmakers have set a total in just one of Cleveland's games yet this season. It went under the total.