White Sox vs Braves Game Info
Chicago White Sox (60-74, 27-39 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (82-54, 40-27 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Atlanta, GA
White Sox vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+192) | ATL: (-225)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-108) | ATL: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 18% | ATL: 82%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Reynaldo Lopez (8-11, 5.08 ERA) | ATL: Dallas Keuchel (5-5, 3.78 ERA)
White Sox vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of the White Sox's last eight road games.
- The White Sox are 14-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last 19 road games.
- Atlanta is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- Atlanta is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 games.
White Sox Mets vs Braves Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.20 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Reynaldo Lopez is 2-0 with a 2.25 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against Atlanta.
- Dallas Keuchel is 4-4 with a 3.49 ERA in nine career starts against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Braves Prop Bet
All White Sox-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Jose Abreu (+370) — Jose Abreu has hit a total of 28 home runs this season. Abreu has been better against left-handed pitchers, like Keuchel, owning a .596 slugging percentage (.467 against righties). In 21 at-bats against Keuchel, Abreu has hit two home runs and a .714 slugging percentage. He looks to add one more onto his August home run total of six.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.