The MLB's Sunday schedule includes the Chicago White Sox facing the Oakland Athletics.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Athletics Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (50-50) vs. Oakland Athletics (39-64)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-270) | OAK: (+220)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (-125) | OAK: +1.5 (+104)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
White Sox vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Dylan Cease (10-4), and Adam Oller (1-3) taking the ball for the Oakland Athletics.
White Sox vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (69.2%)
White Sox vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Athletics, Chicago is the favorite at -270, and Oakland is +220 playing on the road.
White Sox vs Athletics Spread
- The White Sox are hosting the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs (-125 to cover) on the runline. Oakland is +104 to cover.
White Sox vs Athletics Over/Under
- The White Sox-Athletics contest on July 31 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been favorites in 49 games this season and have come away with the win 28 times (57.1%) in those contests.
- Chicago has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -275.
- Chicago and their opponents have gone over in 40 of their 88 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 39% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (32-50).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +225 or longer, Oakland has a 2-3 record (winning 40% of its games).
- Oakland has had an over/under set by bookmakers 95 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 39 of those games (39-51-5).