White Sox vs Athletics Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, July 13
By Leo Abbe-Schneider
White Sox vs Athletics Game Info
Chicago White Sox (42-45 17-25 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (51-41, 27-20 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+176) | OAK: (-205)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-104) | OAK: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 10 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 8% | OAK: 92%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Dylan Covey (1-4, 4.58 ERA) | OAK: Chris Bassitt (5-4, 4.29 ERA)
White Sox vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The White Sox are 2-8 straight up in their last 10 games against Oakland.
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox's last six games against AL opponents.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oakland's last six games.
- Oakland is 8-3 in its last 11 home games.
White Sox vs Athletics Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.36 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.08 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Dylan Covey has a 0-0 record with a 9.00 ERA in one career start against Oakland.
- Chris Bassitt has a 0-1 record with a 6.75 ERA in two career starts against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Athletics Prop Bet
All White Sox-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dylan Covey Strikeouts: Under 3.5 (-134) – Covey comes into the day with only 154 strikeouts in 229 innings pitched. He hasn't pitched more than six innings in any appearance this year, and has only struck out four or more hitters in a game three times in his nine appearances (seven starts). He also has a tough matchup here, against an A's offense that comes into the day with the fourth fewest strikeouts in the majors (717).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.