White Sox vs Astros ALDS Game 1 Info
2021 MLB Playoffs – American League Divisional Series Game 1
Chicago White Sox (93-69, 40-41 Away) vs. Houston Astros (95-67, 51-30 Home)
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
White Sox vs Astros Odds & Spread
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+128) | HOU: (-152)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-160) | HOU: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 8 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CWS: (+700) | HOU: (+500)
White Sox vs Astros Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Undecided
Astros: Lance McCullers Jr. (13-5, 3.16 ERA)
White Sox vs Astros Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (62.7%)
White Sox vs Astros Betting Trends
- Houston defeated the White Sox, 5-2, in their 2021 MLB season series.
- The total has hit the under in six of the White Sox's last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Houston's last 10 games.
- The White Sox are 4-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last 10 games.
- Houston is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.