Cover Photo: Getty Images
White Sox vs Astros Game Info
Chicago White Sox (22-26, 11-13 Away) vs. Houston Astros (33-17, 18-5 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
White Sox vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+168) | HOU: (-196)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-116) | HOU: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 9 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 21% | HOU: 79%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Lucas Giolito (5-1, 3.35 ERA) | HOU: Corbin Martin (1-0, 3.86 ERA)
White Sox vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of the White Sox's last five games.
- The White Sox are 2-4 straight up in their last six games.
- The White Sox are 1-9 straight up in their last 10 games against Houston.
- Houston is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 games overall.
- Houston is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
White Sox vs Astros Prop Bet
All White Sox-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lucas Giolito - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-166) – Giolito appears to have finally hit his stride in the Majors, posting a 5-1 record with a 3.35 ERA so far this season. He's also been racking up strikeouts, tallying at least four in all eight of his starts in 2019. Additionally, Giolito has fanned at least seven batters in three of his last four outings, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.