White Sox vs Angels Game Info
Chicago White Sox (54-65, 24-34 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (59-63, 30-30 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
White Sox vs Angels Betting Info and Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+134) | LAA: (-154)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-140) | LAA: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 9 – Over (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CWS: 43% | LAA: 57%
Probable Pitcher: CWS: Reynaldo Lopez (7-9, 5.16 ERA) | LAA: Andrew Heaney (1-3, 4.89 ERA)
White Sox vs Angels Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the White Sox's last six games.
- The White Sox have lost each of their last five games straight against the Angels.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Angels' last six games.
- The Angels are 3-10 straight up in their last 13 games overall.
White Sox vs Angels Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.18 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 5.02 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Reynaldo Lopez has a 3.00 ERA but has not recorded a decision in two career starts against the Angels.
- Andrew Heaney is 1-0 with a 1.45 ERA in three career starts against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Angels Prop Bet
All White Sox-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Reynaldo Lopez - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-166) — Reynaldo Lopez has registered 123 Ks in 136 innings pitched this season. In his last two starts, Lopez has mustered exactly three strikeouts in each contest. He also has 52 Ks in 59 1/3 innings pitched on the road in 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.