White Sox vs Angels Game Info
Chicago White Sox (55-66, 25-35 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (60-64, 31-31 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019
Time: 9:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim – Anaheim, CA
White Sox vs Angels Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+166) | LAA: (-194)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-116) | LAA: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CWS: 48% | LAA: 52%
Probable Pitcher: CWS: Hector Santiago (0-1, 7.71 ERA) | LAA: Noe Ramirez (4-1, 3.14 ERA)
White Sox vs Angels Betting Trends
- The White Sox are 1-6 straight up in their last seven games against the Angels.
- The White Sox are 4-16 straight up in their last 20 games when playing on the road against the Angels.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Angels' last seven games against the White Sox.
- The Angels are 4-11 straight up in their last 15 games overall.
White Sox vs Angels Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.22 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- The Angels are averaging 5.02 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Hector Santiago is 0-0 with a 4.05 ERA in four career appearances (one start) against the Angels.
- Noe Ramirez is 0-0 with a with a 9.00 ERA in three career appearances (zero starts) against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Angels Prop Bet
All White Sox-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Trout: To Hit a Home Run (+240) – Because why not? Mike Trout is arguably the best player in baseball. He's hit 41 home runs this season, including one in each of the last two games against the visiting White Sox. Batting second tonight, with six homers in 14 August games, there's a shot that Trout goes yard again this evening.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.