MLB action on Friday includes the Chicago White Sox taking on the Detroit Tigers.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (39-42) vs. Detroit Tigers (35-47)
- Date: Friday, July 8, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-186) | DET: (+156)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+114) | DET: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
White Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Lucas Giolito (5-4) for the Chicago White Sox, and Tarik Skubal (5-7) for the Detroit Tigers.
White Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (54.5%)
White Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Tigers, Chicago is the favorite at -186, and Detroit is +156 playing on the road.
White Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The White Sox are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Tigers. The White Sox are +114 to cover the spread, while the Tigers are -137.
White Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- The White Sox-Tigers game on July 8 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -106 and the under at -114.
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 41 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (56.1%) in those games.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 4-4 when favored by -174 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 35 of 77 chances this season.
- The Tigers have gone 19-35 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 35.2% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +146 or longer, Detroit has a 7-18 record (winning only 28% of its games).
- Detroit has played in 72 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-44-2).