Western Michigan vs Nevada Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football Quick Lane Bowl
Western Michigan Broncos (7-5) vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (8-4)
Date: Monday, December 27, 2021
Time: 11 a.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Western Michigan vs Nevada Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WMU: (-265) | NEV: (+210)
Spread: WMU: -6.5 (-118) | NEV: +6.5 (-104)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Western Michigan vs Nevada Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Western Michigan Broncos win (56.5%)
Western Michigan vs Nevada Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Western Michigan and Nevada.
- Western Michigan is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games as the favorite.
- Nevada is 4-2 ATS in its last six games against MAC opponents.
- The total has hit the over in five of Western Michigan's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Nevada's last eight games as the underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.