Western Michigan vs Buffalo Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Western Michigan Broncos (3-1, 0-0 Mid-American) vs Buffalo Bulls (2-2, 0-0 Mid-American)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: UB Stadium – Buffalo, NY
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WMU: (-245) | BUFF: (+194)
Spread: WMU: -6.5 (-108) | BUFF: +6.5 (-112)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WMU: (N/A) | BUFF: (N/A)
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Western Michigan: (44.7%) | Buffalo: (55.3%)
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Western Michigan is 7-2 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
- Western Michigan defeated Buffalo, 71-68, in their last meeting on Oct. 7, 2017.
- The total has hit the under in four of Western Michigan's last five games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in four of Buffalo's last six games.
- Western Michigan is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Buffalo.
- Buffalo is 14-5 ATS in its last 19 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.