Western Michigan vs Buffalo Basketball Game Info
Western Michigan Broncos (4-11, 3-7 MAC) vs. Buffalo Bulls (8-6, 6-4 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Arena – Buffalo, NY
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WMU: (+900) | BUF: (-1600)
Spread: WMU: +13.5 (-104) | BUF: -13.5 (-118)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SMU: (N/A) | BUF: (N/A)
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Western Michigan vs Buffalo Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Buffalo defeated Western Michigan, 85-69, in the most recent game between these teams on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Buffalo is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Western Michigan.
- Western Michigan is 6-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Buffalo is 8-5 ATS this season.
- Western Michigan defeated Central Michigan, 67-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Buffalo defeated Miami (Ohio), 88-64, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.