Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers and Marshall Thundering Herd.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Western Kentucky vs Marshall Point Spread
The Thundering Herd is 0.5-point home favorites against the Hilltoppers. Marshall is -110 to cover the spread, while WKU is -110 to cover as the 0.5-point underdog.
Western Kentucky vs Marshall Over/Under
The over/under for the WKU vs Marshall Week 13 college football matchup is set at 75.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Western Kentucky vs Marshall Moneyline
The Hilltoppers vs Thunder Herd moneyline has Marshall with -110 moneyline odds, while WKU also has -110 moneyline odds at home.
Western Kentucky vs Marshall Betting Trends
- Marshall is 4-3 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Western Kentucky.
- Marshall defeated Western Kentucky, 38-14, in their last meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Western Kentucky is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Marshall.
- Marshall is 4-1 ATS in its last five games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Western Kentucky's last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Marshall's last seven games against Western Kentucky.
Western Kentucky vs Marshall Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marshall wins (54.4%)
Western Kentucky vs Marshall Texas Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WKU: (-110) | MAR: (-110)
Spread: WKU: +0.5 (-110) | MAR: -0.5 (-110)
Total: 75.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.