Western Kentucky vs Houston Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By michael obermuller
Western Kentucky vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (15-4, 5-2 Away) vs. No. 12 Houston Cougars (18-3, 12-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
Western Kentucky vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WKU: (+500) | HOU: (-700)
Spread: WKU: +11.5 (-110) | HOU: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WKU: (41%) | HOU: (59%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WKU: (+18000) | HOU: (+1800)
Western Kentucky vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Western Kentucky: 7.3%
Western Kentucky vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Western Kentucky, 74-72, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2010.
- Houston is 3-1 all-time in four head-to-head games against Western Kentucky.
- Western Kentucky is 5-1 against the spread in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Western Kentucky's last six games.
- Houston is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last five games.
- Western Kentucky defeated Rice, 89-66, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Then-No. 6 Houston defeated Cincinnati, 90-52, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 21, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.