West Virginia vs TCU Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 8
Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the West Virginia Mountaineers and TCU Horned Frogs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
West Virginia vs TCU Point Spread
The Horned Frogs are 4.5-point home favorites against the Mountaineers. TCU is -110 to cover the spread, while West Virginia is -110 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
West Virginia vs TCU Over/Under
The over/under for the West Virginia vs TCU Week 8 college football matchup is set at 56.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
West Virginia vs TCU Moneyline
The Mountaineers vs Horned Frogs moneyline has TCU as a -210 favorite, while West Virginia is the +168 underdog on the road.
West Virginia vs TCU Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 6-4 in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- West Virginia defeated TCU, 24-6, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of West Virginia's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of TCU's last seven games against West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against TCU.
- TCU is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games as the favorite.
West Virginia vs TCU Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+168) | TCU: (-210)
Spread: WVU: +4.5 (-110) | TCU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (N/A) | TCU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.