West Virginia vs TCU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 14
West Virginia Mountaineers (4-7, 2-6 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (5-6, 3-5 Big 12)
Date: Friday, Nov. 29, 2019
Time: 4:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
West Virginia vs TCU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+370) | TCU: (-500)
Spread: WVU: +12 (-105) | TCU: -12 (-115)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: 20% | TCU: 80%
West Virginia vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated TCU, 41-10, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- These two programs have split the eight all-time head-to-head matchups.
- TCU is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- West Virginia lost to then-No. 23 Oklahoma State, 20-13, at home in Week 13.
- TCU lost to then-No. 9 Oklahoma, 28-24, on the road in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.