WVU vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
No. 22 West Virginia Mountaineers (10-1) vs. No. 2 Ohio State Buckeyes (11-1)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse – Cleveland, OH
WVU vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+215) | OSU: (-270)
Spread: WVU: +6 (-110) | OSU: -6 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: 21% | OSU: 79%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+5000) | OSU: (+950)
WVU vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 28.2%
Ohio State: 71.8%
WVU vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Ohio State, 71-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 23, 2010.
- West Virginia is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- Ohio State is 8-7 in the 15 all-time, head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- The total has hit the under in eight of West Virginia's last 10 games.
- Ohio State is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- West Virginia defeated Youngstown State, 75-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 21.
- Ohio State defeated then-No. 6 Kentucky, 71-65, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.