WVU vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
No. 16 West Virginia Mountaineers (11-1, 0-0 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (10-2, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 4, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
WVU vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+430) | KU: (-590)
Spread: WVU: +10.5 (-115) | KU: -10.5 (-105)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: 87% | KU: 13%
WVU vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
WVU vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated West Virginia, 88-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 15, 2019.
- Kansas is 6-1 in its last seven head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- Kansas leads the all-time series over West Virginia with a 12-5 record.
- The total has hit the under in each of West Virginia's last five games.
- Kansas is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games
- West Virginia defeated then-No. 2 Ohio State, 67-59, at a neutral Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse site in Cleveland, Ohio, in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 29.
- Kansas defeated Stanford, 72-56, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.