West Virginia vs Kansas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Jan. 15 College Basketball Game
West Virginia vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
West Virginia Mountaineers (13-2, 2-14 Big 12) vs. No. 9 Kansas Jayhawks (13-2, 2-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse — Lawrence, KS
West Virginia vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+520) | KU: (-750)
Spread: WVU: +12 (-120) | KU: -12 (-102)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+9000) | KU: (+1400)
West Virginia vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (76.9%)
West Virginia vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas is 15-6 in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- West Virginia defeated Kansas, 91-79, in their last meeting on Feb. 6, 2021.
- West Virginia is 0-8 straight up in its last eight road games against Kansas.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Kansas' last 10 games against West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 0-7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
- Kansas is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games against Big 12 opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.