West Virginia vs Baylor Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
West Virginia Mountaineers (3-4, 1-3 Big 12) vs. No. 12 Baylor Bears (7-0, 4-0 Big 12)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
West Virginia vs Baylor Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+660) | BAY: (-1000)
Spread: WVU: +18.5 (-105) | BAY: -18.5 (-115)
Total: 57 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WVU: 30% | BAY: 70%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WVU: (N/A) | BAY: (+15000)
West Virginia vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Baylor, 58-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 25, 2018.
- West Virginia is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- West Virginia is 5-2 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- West Virginia was on bye in Week 9, but the Mountaineers lost to then-No. 5 Oklahoma, 52-14, on the road in Week 8.
- Baylor was on bye in Week 9, but the Bears defeated Oklahoma State, 45-27, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.