West Virginia vs TCU Basketball Game Info
No. 10 West Virginia Mountaineers (15-6, 8-4 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (11-9, 4-7 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena — Fort Worth, TX
West Virginia vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (-310) | TCU: (+250)
Spread: WVU: -7 (-110) | TCU: +7 (-110)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (82%) | TCU: (18%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: WVU: (+2200) | TCU: (+20000)
West Virginia vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 79.4%
West Virginia vs TCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- TCU defeated West Virginia in overtime, 67-60, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- West Virginia is 14-3 all-time in 17 head-to-head games against TCU.
- West Virginia is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against TCU.
- West Virginia is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of West Virginia's last seven games.
- TCU is 4-8 against the spread in its last 12 games.
- TCU is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
- Then-No. 13 West Virginia defeated then-No. 12 Texas, 84-82, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- TCU lost to Kansas State, 62-54, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.