West Virginia vs TCU Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
West Virginia Mountaineers (2-4, 0-3 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (3-3, 1-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
West Virginia vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+164) | TCU: (-205)
Spread: WVU: +4.5 (-112) | TCU: -4.5 (-108)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (N/A) | TCU: (N/A)
West Virginia vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: West Virginia: (39.5%) | TCU: (60.5%)
West Virginia vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 6-4 in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- West Virginia defeated TCU, 24-6, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in four of West Virginia's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of TCU's last seven games against West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against TCU.
- TCU is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.