West Virginia vs Kansas State Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
West Virginia Mountaineers (4-5, 2-4 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (6-3, 3-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium — Manhattan, KS
West Virginia vs Kansas State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+205) | KSU: (-260)
Spread: WVU: +6.5 (-114) | KSU: -6.5 (-106)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
West Virginia vs Kansas State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas State wins (65.6%)
West Virginia vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 6-5 in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- West Virginia defeated Kansas State, 37-10, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in five of West Virginia's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Kansas State's last nine games against West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Kansas State.
- Kansas State is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games against Big 12 opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.