West Ham vs Manchester United Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match
By Zach Brunner
West Ham vs Man U Match Info
2020-21 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 11
West Ham United (5-2-3, 17 points) vs. Manchester United (5-1-3, 16 points)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: London Stadium — London, England
West Ham vs Man U Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WHU: (+270) | MAN: (+100) | DRAW: (+250)
Spread: WHU: +1 (-125) | MAN: -1 (+270)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-134) | Under: (+110)
Team to Score the First Goal: WHU: (+130) | MAN: (-155) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
West Ham vs Man U Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Man U Wins
Percentages: West Ham (27%) | Man U (49%) | Draw (24%)
West Ham vs Man U Betting Trends & Stats
- West Ham sits in fifth place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 5-2-3 record (17 points) and a plus-six goal differential.
- Man U sits in ninth place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 5-1-3 (16 points) record and an even goal differential.
- West Ham is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Man U is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- West Ham is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Leicester.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!