West Brom vs Brighton Prediction, Odds, Lines, Spread, Stream & How to Watch FA Cup Round 3 Match on FanDuel
West Brom vs Brighton Match Info
2021-22 FA Cup Round 3 Match
West Bromwich Albion vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
Date: Saturday, January 8, 2022
Start Time: 10 a.m. EST
Venue: The Hawthorns — West Bromwich, England
West Brom vs Brighton Spread & Odds
All FA Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WBA: (+230) | BHA: (+105) | DRAW: (+230)
Spread: WBA: +1 (-155) | BHA: -1 (+330)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-126)
Team to Score the First Goal: WBA: (+130) | BHA: (-140) I NO GOALS: (+850)
West Brom vs Brighton Prediction & Pick
FanDuel Sportsbook is listing Brighton as having +105 moneyline odds to defeat West Brom, which is an implied win probability of 48.8%.
West Brom vs Brighton Betting Trends & Stats
- West Brom has won the FA Cup five times in 10 previous appearances.
- Brighton has never won the FA Cup in one previous appearance.
- West Brom is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Brighton is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- West Brom is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Brighton.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.