Weili Zhang vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 248 Championship Bout
Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 248 Women's Strawweight Championship Bout — Co-Main Event
Weili "Magnum" Zhang (20-1-0, 10 KOs) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (16-3-0, 4 KOs)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second-last fight on the pay-per-view main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 248 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Weili Zhang: (-174)
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk: (+148)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Zhang by KO/TKO: (+195)
- Zhang by Points: (+420)
- Zhang by Submission: (+750)
- Jedrzejczyk by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Jedrzejczyk by Points: (+210)
- Jedrzejczyk by Submission: (+1800)
Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Betting Trends & Stats
- Zhang defeated Jessica Andrade, by TKO, in her most recent fight on Aug. 31, 2019.
- Jedrzejczyk defeated Michelle Waterson, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Zhang lands an average of 6.22 significant strikes per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Zhang absorbs an average of 2.24 significant strikes per minute with a 63 percent defense rate.
- Jedrzejczyk lands an average of 6.18 significant strikes per minute with a 47 percent accuracy rate.
- Jedrzejczyk absorbs an average of 2.73 significant strikes per minute with a 65 percent defense rate.
Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Prop Bet
All Zhang-Jedrzejczyk odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Method of Victory: Joanna Jedrzejczyk by Points (+210) — Joanna has scored 11 of her 16 pro wins on points, including each of her last six. Zhang is a dangerous finisher, with only 3 of her 20 wins coming on points, but if this fight gets into the later rounds it should swing in favor of the challenger, who has much more experience fighting five rounds (something Zhang has never done). The two have similar striking stats, but Jedrzejczyk has racked up those numbers against superior competition.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.