Washington vs Washington State Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By Zach Brunner
Washington vs WSU Basketball Game Info
Washington Huskies (3-16, 2-12 Pac-12) vs. Washington State Cougars (12-9, 5-9 Pac-12)
Date: Monday, Feb. 15, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Beasley Coliseum – Pullman, WA
Coverage: PAC-12 Network
Washington vs WSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+255) | WSU: (-330)
Spread: WAS: +7 (-110) | WSU: -7 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (N/A) | WSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAS: (+20000) | WSU: (+20000)
Washington vs WSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington State: 74%
vs WSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington State defeated Washington, 77-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 31, 2021.
- Washington is 105-59 all-time in 164 head-to-head games against Washington State.
- Washington State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head games against Washington.
- Washington lost to UCLA, 64-61, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Washington State lost to USC, 76-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!