Washington vs USC Basketball Game Info
Washington Huskies (1-9, 0-5 PAC12) vs. USC Trojans (9-2, 3-1 PAC12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center – Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Washington vs USC Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+900) | USC: (-1600)
Spread: WAS: +13.5 (-106) | USC: -13.5 (-114)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (23%) | USC: (77%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAS: (+20000) | USC: (+5000)
Washington vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Washington, 62-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 13, 2020.
- USC is 68-67 all-time in 135 head-to-head games against Washington.
- Washington is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against USC.
- The total has hit the under in six of USC's last eight games against Washington.
- Washington lost to California, 84-78, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- USC defeated UC Riverside, 67-62, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.