Washington vs Stanford Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Washington vs Stanford Basketball Game Info
Washington Huskies (11-4, 1-1 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (12-2, 1-0 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Maples Pavilion – Stanford, CA
Washington vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (+125) | STAN: (-144)
Spread: WASH: +2.5 (-110) | STAN: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WASH: 46% | STAN: 54%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WASH: (+7000) | STAN: (+12000)
Washington vs Stanford Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Stanford, 62-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 3, 2019.
- Stanford is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Washington.
- Stanford is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Washington.
- Washington is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Stanford is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games against Washington.
- Washington defeated USC, 72-40, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 5.
- Stanford defeated California, 68-52, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.