Washington vs Stanford Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
By Larry Rupp
Washington vs Stanford Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Washington Huskies (3-4, 2-2 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (3-4, 2-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Stanford Stadium – Stanford, CA
Washington vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (+108) | STAN: (-132)
Spread: WASH: +2.5 (-114) | STAN: -2.5 (-106)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Washington vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Washington: (49.8%) | Stanford: (50.2%)
Washington vs Stanford Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Stanford is 44-43-4 straight up in 91 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington.
- Stanford defeated Washington, 31-26, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Washington is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Washington's last seven games.
- Stanford is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in four of Stanford's last five games against Washington.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.