The college basketball schedule on Saturday includes the Washington Huskies taking on the Oregon State Beavers.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Washington vs Oregon State Point Spread
Washington is favored by nine points against Oregon State. Washington is -110 to cover the spread, while Oregon State is -110.
Washington vs Oregon State Over/Under
The over/under for the Washington versus Oregon State game on March 5 has been set at 146.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Washington vs Oregon State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Washington-Oregon State, Washington is the favorite at -430, and Oregon State is +330.
Washington vs Oregon State Prediction & PickAll college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to
Washington win (84.4%)
Washington vs Oregon State Betting Trends
- Washington's record against the spread (ATS) is 16-13-0.
- The Huskies don't have a win ATS (0-2) as a 9-point favorite or greater this season.
- There have been 17 Washington games (out of 30) that went over the total this season.
- Oregon State's record against the spread is 9-20-1.
- Against the spread as 9-point underdogs or greater, the Beavers are 4-5-1.
- There have been 19 Oregon State games (out of 29) that went over the total this season.
Washington vs Oregon State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Washington: (-430) | Oregon State: (+330)
- Spread: Washington: -9 (-110) | Oregon State: +9 (-110)
- Total: 146.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!