Washington vs Michigan Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Washington Huskies (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Michigan Wolverines (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Washington vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+205) | MICH: (-265)
Spread: WSH: +6.5 (-110) | MICH: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSH: (N/A) | MICH: (N/A)
Washington vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Washington: (48.2%) | Michigan: (51.8%)
Washington vs Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 7-5 straight up in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington.
- Michigan defeated Washington, 31-29, in their most recent meeting on August 31, 2002.
- Washington is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington's last nine games.
- Michigan is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Michigan's last 20 games played on a Saturday.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!