Washington vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
Washington Huskies (12-8, 2-5 Pac-12) vs. No. 23 Colorado Buffaloes (15-4, 4-2 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center – Boulder, CO
Washington vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (+295) | COLO: (-390)
Spread: WASH: +8 (-115) | COLO: -8 (-105)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WASH: 28% | COLO: 72%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WASH: (+7000) | COLO: (+6000)
Washington vs Colorado Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Colorado, 66-61, in the most recent meeting between these two on March 15, 2019.
- Washington is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Washington is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Washington is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Colorado is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- Washington lost to Utah, 67-66, in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 23.
- Colorado defeated Washington State, 78-56, in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 23.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.