Washington vs BYU Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4
By Zach Brunner
Washington vs BYU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
No. 22 Washington Huskies (2-1, 0-0 Away) vs. BYU Cougars (2-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium – Provo, UT
Washington vs BYU Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (-260) | BYU: (+205)
Spread: WASH: -6.5 (-115) | BYU: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 51 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WASH: 71% | BYU: 29%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WASH: (+8000) | BYU: (+25000)
Washington vs BYU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated BYU, 35-7, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 29, 2018.
- BYU is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Washington.
- Washington is 6-4 in the 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups with BYU.
- Washington is 31-17-1 (W-L-D) in 49 games against Independent opponents.
- BYU is 30-47 in 77 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Pac-12 opponents.
- Washington defeated Hawaii, 52-20, at home in Week 3.
- BYU defeated USC, 30-27 (OT), at home in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.