Washington State vs Washington Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Washington State vs Washington Basketball Game Info
Washington State Cougars (14-14, 5-10 Pac-12) vs. Washington Huskies (13-15, 3-12 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, Feb. 28, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena – Seattle, WA
Washington State vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+370) | WASH: (-500)
Spread: WSU: +9.5 (-115) | WASH: -9.5 (-105)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: 75% | WASH: 25%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WSU: (+25000) | WASH: (+12000)
Washington State vs Washington Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington State: 15.4%
Washington State vs Washington Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington State defeated Washington, 79-67, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 9, 2020.
- Washington is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Washington is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Washington State is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Washington is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Washington State lost to Stanford, 75-57, at home its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- Washington defeated California, 87-52, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.