The college basketball schedule on Saturday includes the Washington State Cougars taking on the California Golden Bears.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Washington State vs Cal Point Spread
Cal is a 8-point underdog against Washington State. Cal is -120 to cover the spread, and Washington State is -102.
Washington State vs Cal Over/Under
An over/under of 125.5 has been set for Washington State-Cal on February 5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Washington State vs Cal Moneyline
Cal is the underdog, +260 on the moneyline, while Washington State is a -330 favorite.
Washington State vs Cal Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Washington State wins (81.5%)
Washington State vs Cal Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Washington State is 10-10-0 this year.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 3-4 as 8-point favorites or more.
- Out of 20 Washington State games so far this season, seven have hit the over.
- Cal has beaten the spread 14 times in 23 games.
- The Golden Bears have an ATS record of 5-2 as 8-point underdogs or greater.
- Cal has played 23 games this year, and 12 of them have gone over the total.
Washington State vs Cal Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Washington State: (-330) | Cal: (+260)
- Spread: Washington State: -8 (-102) | Cal: +8 (-120)
- Total: 125.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!