Washington State vs California Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Washington State vs California Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Washington State Cougars (1-3, 0-2 Pac-12) vs California Golden Bears (1-3, 0-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: California Memorial Stadium – Berkeley, CA
Washington State vs California Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+250) | CAL: (-325)
Spread: WSU: +7.5 (-110) | CAL: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: (N/A) | CAL: (N/A)
Washington State vs California Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Washington State: (25.1%) | California: (74.9%)
Washington State vs California Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- California is 48-28-5 in 81 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- California defeated Washington State, 33-20, in their last meeting on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Washington State is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- California is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington State's last 10 games against California.
- The total has hit the under in eight of California's last 10 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.