Washington State vs Arizona State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Washington State vs Arizona State Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Washington State Cougars (4-4, 3-2 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (5-2, 3-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium — Tempe, AZ
Washington State vs Arizona State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+540) | ASU: (-800)
Spread: WSU: +15.5 (-110) | ASU: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Washington State vs Arizona State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona State wins (90.4%)
Washington State vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 28-14-2 in 44 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- Arizona State defeated Washington State, 38-34, in their last meeting on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Washington State is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Arizona State is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games against Washington State.
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington State's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Arizona State's last four home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.