Washington vs Oregon State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
Washington Huskies (5-4, 2-4 Pac-12) vs. Oregon State Beavers (4-4, 3-2 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, Nov. 8, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Reser Stadium – Corvallis, OR
Washington vs Oregon State Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (-390) | ORST: (+295)
Spread: WASH: -10 (-110) | ORST: +10 (-110)
Total: 65 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WASH: 57% | ORST: 43%
Washington vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington defeated Oregon State, 42-23, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Washington has scored 41 points or more in each of the last four head-to-head matchups with Oregon State.
- Washington is 7-0 in the last seven head-to-head matchups with Oregon State.
- Washington is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oregon State.
- Washington lost to then-No. 9 Utah, 33-28, at home in Week 10.
- Oregon State defeated Arizona 56-38, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.