Cover Photo: Getty Images
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Game 3 Info
NBA Playoffs Western Conference Finals: GSW Leads Series 2-0
No. 1 Golden State Warriors (57-25, 27-14 Away) vs. No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers (53-29, 32-9 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center – Portland, OR
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+116) | POR: (-136)
Spread: GSW: +2.5 (-110) | POR: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 221.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 53% | POR: 47%
Series Price: GSW: (-1300) | POR: (+800)
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of Golden State's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Golden State's last 13 road games against Portland.
- Portland is 13-1 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- Golden State is 15-4 straight up in its last 19 games against Portland.
Warriors vs Trail Blazers Prop Bet
All Warriors-Trail Blazers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Curry - Points: Over 32.5 (+100) – Stephen Curry has been on fire since the Warriors lost Kevin Durant to a calf strain in Game 5 of their second-round series with the Houston Rockets. Just looking at his scoring output, Curry has put up at least 33 points in all three games Golden State has played without Durant in these NBA Playoffs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.