Warriors vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 7
In NBA action on Monday, the Golden State Warriors take on the Oklahoma City Thunder.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Warriors vs Thunder Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (40-13) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (17-35)
- Date: Monday, February 7, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Warriors vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-850) | OKC: (+590)
- Spread: GS: -12.5 (-110) | OKC: +12.5 (-110)
- Total: 213 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Golden State's record against the spread is 29-21-3.
- There have been 20 Golden State games (out of 53) that went over the total this season.
- Oklahoma City's record against the spread is 32-19-1.
- This year, 22 of Oklahoma City's 52 games have hit the over.
Warriors vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (81.1%)
Warriors vs Thunder Point Spread
The Warriors are at the Thunder, and favored by 12.5 points. Golden State is -110 to cover the spread, with Oklahoma City being -110.
Warriors vs Thunder Over/Under
Warriors versus Thunder, on February 7, has an over/under of 213, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Warriors vs Thunder Moneyline
Golden State is a -850 favorite on the moneyline, while Oklahoma City is a +590 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!