Cover Photo: Getty Images
Warriors vs Raptors Game 5 Info
2019 NBA Finals: TOR Leads Series 3-1
Golden State Warriors (57-25, 27-14 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (58-24, 32-9 Home)
Date: Monday, June 10, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Ontario
Warriors vs Raptors Betting Odds & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+100) | TOR: (-116)
Spread: GSW: +1.5 (-105) | TOR: -1.5 (-115)
Total: 214 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 48% | TOR: 52%
Series Price: GSW: (+400) | TOR: (-530)
Warriors vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats
- Golden State is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games, with all three losses coming against Toronto.
- Golden State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Toronto is 7-1 both straight up and ATS in its last eight games.
- Toronto is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games, with the lone loss coming against Golden State in Game 2 of this series.
Warriors vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Warriors-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Player Performance Doubles: Kawhi Leonard 30+ Points / Toronto to Win (+145) – Leonard has been on an absolute tear this postseason, averaging 31.1 points per game (PPG) in the 2019 NBA Playoffs. He's averaging 30.75 PPG against Golden State in this series, and with Toronto now the heavy favorite to win the 2019 NBA Finals, Leonard could put up another big game on Monday, which could lead to a Raptors' Game 5 and series win.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.