Cover Photo: Getty Images
Warriors vs Raptors Game 2 Info
NBA Finals: TOR Leads Series 1-0
Golden State Warriors (57-25, 27-14 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (58-24, 32-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 2, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Ontario
Warriors vs Raptors Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+112) | TOR: (-132)
Spread: GSW: +2 (-110) | TOR: -2 (-110)
Total: 213 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 58% | TOR: 42%
Series Price: GSW: (-136) | TOR: (+116)
Warriors vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in seven of Golden State's last 10 games.
- Golden State is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Golden State is 15-5 straight up against Toronto in its last 20 games.
- Toronto was 2-0 straight up against Golden State in the regular season.
- Toronto is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Toronto is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
Warriors vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Warriors-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: Toronto Raptors by 1-10 (+185) – After a nine-point win in Game 1, the Raptors have extended their perfect 2018-19 season record against Golden State to 3-0. Following Thursday night's win, Toronto remains undefeated in games as a home underdog this season. The Raptors have shown the NBA world they have what it takes to run with the Warriors, and Toronto's home-court advantage could be a major factor in Game 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.