Cover Photo: Getty Images
Warriors vs Pelicans Game Info
Golden State Warriors (56-24, 26-13 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (33-48, 19-21 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, LA
Warriors vs Pelicans Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (-410) | NOP: (+320)
Spread: GSW: -9 (-110) | NOP: +9 (-110)
Total: 235 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 59% | NOP: 41%
Warriors vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats
- Golden State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has gone under in four of Golden State's last five games.
- Golden State is 5-2 ATS in its last seven road games.
- New Orleans is 3-12 both ATS and straight up in its last 15 games.
- The total has gone over in five of New Orleans' last six games.
Warriors vs Pelicans Prop Bet
All Warriors-Pelicans betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Warriors) Total Points: Under 122.5 (-116) – Even though most of the Golden State Warriors are suiting up in this contest, they don't have much to play for. The Warriors have already locked up the No. 1 seed in the West, so they could take their foot off the gas a bit and limit their star players' minutes. Golden State has also failed to reach 123 points in three of its last four contests.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.