Warriors vs Nuggets Game Info
Golden State Warriors (6-5, 2-2 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (5-6, 2-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Warriors vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+166) | DEN: (-198)
Spread: GSW: +5 (-115) | DEN: -5 (-105)
Total: 225.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GSW: (45%) | DEN: (55%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+6500) | DEN: (+2100)
Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Warriors vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Golden State is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Denver.
- The total has hit the under in four of Golden State's last five games.
- Denver is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Denver's last eight home games.
- Golden State lost to Indiana, 104-95, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Denver lost to Brooklyn, 122-116, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.