Monday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Golden State Warriors and the Denver Nuggets.
Find all of our NBA odds and spreads here, then read on for everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Warriors vs Nuggets Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (53-29) vs. Denver Nuggets (48-34)
- Date: Monday, April 18, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
Warriors vs Nuggets Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-300) | DEN: (+250)
- Spread: GS: -7 (-110) | DEN: +7 (-110)
- Total: 222 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (69.7%)
Warriors vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Golden State's record against the spread is 42-37-4.
- Against the spread as 7-point favorites or more, the Warriors are 16-13-2.
- Golden State has played 82 games this year, and 35 of them have hit the over.
- Denver's record against the spread is 36-45-2.
- The Nuggets have won once ATS (1-4) as a 7-point underdog or more this year.
- This season, 48 of Denver's 82 games have hit the over.
Warriors vs Nuggets Point Spread
The Warriors are 7-point home favorites against the Nuggets. Golden State is -110 to cover the spread, and Denver is -110.
Warriors vs Nuggets Over/Under
The over/under for Warriors-Nuggets on April 18 is 222. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Warriors vs Nuggets Moneyline
Denver is a +250 underdog on the moneyline, while Golden State is a -300 favorite at home.