NBA action on Wednesday includes the Golden State Warriors facing the Dallas Mavericks.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this matchup, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Warriors vs Mavericks Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (53-29) vs. Dallas Mavericks (52-30)
- Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
Warriors vs Mavericks Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-230) | DAL: (+190)
- Spread: GS: -5.5 (-110) | DAL: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 214.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Mavericks Prediction
All NBA predictions & picks are from numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (65.3%)
Warriors vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Golden State's record against the spread is 46-43-4.
- The Warriors are 26-20-2 as 5.5-point favorites or more.
- Golden State has seen 41 of its 82 games go over the point total.
- Dallas is 55-39-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 11-4-1 as 5.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, 36 of Dallas' 82 games have hit the over.
Warriors vs Mavericks Point Spread
The Warriors are hosting the Mavericks, and favored by 5.5 points (-110 to cover). Dallas, the underdog, is -110.
Warriors vs Mavericks Over/Under
A total of 214.5 points has been set for the Warriors-Mavericks matchup on May 18, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Warriors vs Mavericks Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Mavericks-Warriors, Dallas is the underdog at +190, and Golden State is -230 playing at home.