Warriors vs Clippers Game 6 Betting Odds, Lines, Spread, and Prop Bets for 2019 NBA Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Warriors vs Clippers Game Info
NBA Playoffs: GSW leads 3-2
Golden State Warriors (57-25, 27-14 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (48-34, 26-15 Home)
Date: Friday, April 26, 2019
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center – Los Angeles, CA
Warriors vs Clippers Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (-500) | LAC: (+390)
Spread: GSW: -9.5 (-110) | LAC: +9.5 (-110)
Total: 232 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 67% | LAC: 33%
Series Price: GSW: N/A | LAC: (+3600)
Warriors vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats
- The Clippers are 3-2 against the spread (ATS) during the postseason.
- The over has hit in three of five games during this series.
- Los Angeles is 4-9 ATS as home underdogs this season.
- Golden State is 16-21 ATS as road favorites this season.
Warriors vs. Clippers Prop Bet
All Warriors-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Golden State Warriors Winning Margin: 11+ (+105) – When the Warriors have been able to win, they've done so in convincing fashion. They've beaten the Clippers by an average of 17.33 points per game during the postseason and 15.67 during the regular season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.