Warriors vs Nets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Opening Day Game
Warriors vs Nets NBA Opening Day Game Info
NBA Opening Day Game
Golden State Warriors (0-0) vs. Brooklyn Nets (0-0)
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Warriors vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+194) | BKN: (-240)
Spread: GWS: +5.5 (-110) | BKN: -5.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GSW: (N/A) | BKN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+2500) | BKN: (+600)
Warriors vs Nets Expert Prediction & Pick
Warriors vs Nets predictions & expert picks will be updated when available.
Warriors vs Nets Betting Trends
- Golden State was 31-33-1 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- Brooklyn was 38-38 ATS last season.
- The total hit the under in 35 of Golden State's 65 games last season.
- The total hit the over in 38 of Brooklyn's 76 games last season.
Warriors vs Nets Stats
- Golden State averaged 106.3 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Golden State surrendered 115.0 PPG last season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn averaged 111.5 PPG last season (T-No. 17 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn surrendered 113.1 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.